How to spot a counterfeit NFL jersey
Here are a few ways one can compare an authentic NFL jersey into a counterfeit:
- Licensed jerseys and merchandise all provide an NFL hologram logo that modifications colors as you move it.
- Authentic jerseys all have tags on the back neck and do not have cardboard behind numbers.
- Authentic tops are hard to rip, the Nike logo is fully stitched about it and it typically doesn’t have loose threads.
- New players which begin playing regularly throughout midseason, like San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, don’t have got regular authentic NFL cycling tops. It takes months for shops to order and receive these people. Stores that sell certified merchadise may have limited edition Kaepernick Super Serving jerseys.
- Team brands are spelled correctly.